Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dare not smile - Famous quotes

China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese - Charles De Gaulle

TV is more interesting than people. If it were not, we should have people standing in the corners of our rooms - Alan Coren

Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it’s not true. I have the heart of a young boy in a jar on my desk - Stephen King

If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either - Dick Cavett

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - Kennedy

A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah. - Ronald Raegan

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face - Johnny Depp


Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic - Lily Tomlin

If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead. - Johnny Carson

A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: Duh. - Conan

Husbands are like fires - they go out when unattended - Zsa Zsa Gabor

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you? - Larry Miller

My grandfather's a little forgetful, but he likes to give me advice. One day, he took me aside and left me there. - Ron Richards

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash. - Jerry Seinfeld

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you. - Rita Mae Brown

I don't know what's wrong with my television set. I was getting C-Span and the Home Shopping Network on the same station. I actually bought a congressman - Bruce Baum

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle - Bob Hope

I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first. - George Rogers


CLICK HERE for Killer Stand up Online courses"

No comments:

Post a Comment